Graduate Learning Outcomes
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying the principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Applying engineering design to produce problem solving according to specific needs by considering aspects of public health, safety, welfare, global conditions, cultural, social, environmental and economic.
- Communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Understand professional ethics and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make expert judgments, which take into account global, economic, environmental and social conditions.
- Work effectively in teams involving leadership, creation of a collaborative environment, goal formulation, planning, and goal achievement.
- Compile and carry out adequate research, analyze and interpret data, and use technical judgment to draw conclusions.
- Explore and apply new knowledge as needed, with adequate learning strategies.